auxiliar de enfermeria uk
7 GBP hora
hace más de 60 días
In West Sussex area
Skype interviews: 26th & 27th of January 2017
The Client provide expert residential, nursing, dementia, respite, palliative and end-of- life care in modern, spacious and comfortable surroundings. The people are dedicated to treating each resident with dignity and respect at all times and supporting them to live as independent and fulfilling a life as possible.
Benefits for Care Givers:
Travel & Accommodation
• Free flight ticket to the UK
• Free transfer from the airport to the place of work
• The employer will offer a loan of deposit and first month rent which will be reclaimed from your salary over a period of 6– 9 months depending on the value
• Full support from the company in sourcing permanent accommodation for the candidates.
• The salary is �7,41/hour
• Overtime may be available but this varies from home to home.
Training, holiday & shifts
- Training will be: 4 day care induction, plus 5 shadow shifts and additional training as required
- Probation period: 6 months
- Annual holiday: 28 days/annum
- Weekly hours: 36-48 hours/week
• The employer shall provide assistance to open a bank account and apply for national insurance number
• A career pathway and excellent training to encourage progression with access to QCF qualification
• Fully paid induction
• Company pension scheme that includes employer contributions
• Staff benefit scheme including childcare vouchers and discounted high street shopping including travel agents and supermarkets.
• Permanent contract
- English language level A2-B1
- It is very important to be passionate and dedicated about this role.
- Also, it is preferably to have relevant experience in care sector for minimum 6 months in one of the following conditions: Dementia, Alzheimer, Parkinson, End of life or recovering from a stroke