We are looking for a competitive, results-driven Sales Team Lead, with strong interpersonal skills to coordinate our new business sales team, ensure the team's sales quotas are met, and support the management. The Sales Lead will perform sales, management, and administrative tasks, such as maintaining your sales performance, and recruiting and training staff. You will work closely with the Global Sales Director to execute the sales plan.
• University qualification or higher.
• Proven record of success in new sales, new business prospecting, and growing existing accounts
• Experience in leading a team of sales representatives on new sales
• Experience in the multilingual services sector.
• Experience in the life sciences sector will be an advantage.
• Languages: Spanish and English essential.
Skills and requirements
• Ambitious, energetic, perseverant.
• Proven ability to gain new business
• Customer centric approach
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Organisational skills
• Ability to work both independently and as a team.
• Smart appearance.
• Accustomed to working by objectives and reporting.
• Availability to travel part-time.
• Flexible working hours.
• Familiarity with Windows and Office applications.
• Familiarity with CRM software.
• Knowledge of computer-assisted and automatic translation tools; software localisation, DTP and graphic design applications; as well as transcription engines and subtitling software will be an advantage.
Global Sales Director
Sales Roles and Responsibilities:
• Generation of business through the signing of new accounts with prospective clients, within the established target customer parameters. Development and growth of these new accounts according to the current strategic line established by Sales Management and General Management.
• Achievement of the annual objective established at a personal level and for the BDM team.
• Achievement of procedure objectives.
• Preparation and coordination of proposals (RFPs, RFQs -more exhaustive proposals, tender-type) in collaboration with other departments.
• Preparation and monitoring of the first quote(s) for the new accounts.
• Monitoring of quotes (until Project Manager is assigned the BDM is responsible for monitoring all quotes).
• Report to Sales Management any quotes considered particularly relevant due to the type of project, customer, or the amount (> 10,000 €).
• Negotiation of rates and payment conditions.
• Maintenance of the customer database (registration of new customer files, update of customer information, etc.).
• Periodic monitoring of customers through calls and visits until the account is handed over to a KAM.
• Monitoring of the first project(s) -level of customer satisfaction-.
• Collaboration with the Marketing Department in the creation and update of sales materials (presentations, etc.). Adaptation of said materials for each customer where necessary
• Attendance to department meetings.
Specific Team lead responsibilities:
-Assist the team of BDMs to reach their individual sales targets through coaching and motivation. Coach your team on best practices for prospecting, sales activity, sales process.
-Serve your team by jumping on calls, identifying target accounts, mapping key accounts, creating new and unique prospecting ideas.
-Own pipeline management and forecasting
-Supervise, evaluate, and report on sales staff and efforts on weekly, quarterly, and annual bases; make hire/fire recommendations to Sales Director.
-For self and the sales team, maintain accurate records in the CRM (and ERP where appropriate) of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within assigned territory.
-Prepare sales reports for Sales Director on self and team performance.
Data Protection and Information Security: • Understand, know and comply with the standards of information security established and, in any case, act according to the instructions received. • Comply with the applicable procedures and internal guidelines. • Provide suggestions and participate in the continuous improvement of the activities developed