housekeeper - basic german / upper english (austria)JobAdventure
Job Adventure, the Barcelona-based recruitment organisation, has joined forces with one of the large temporary employment agencies in Austria to bring job opportunities to adventurous people who want and have the necessary documentation to work in Europe, concretely in the Austrian Alps.
Would you like to be part of a professional and close team, where you can develop your qualities as a housekeeper?
We collaborate with a large network of 4*, 4* Superior and 5* hotels in Austria that are looking for experienced people to collaborate in their companies.
In addition to your new job, you will have the opportunity to practice German and English, increase your savings and, above all, gain useful international experience for your CV. And don’t forget, you’ll also get to spend your free time meeting new people, exploring another culture or getting to know the Austrian Alps.
The ideal candidate has hospitality experience as a housekeeper, is flexible and used to working under pressure at key moments. Quality and hygiene are paramount in rooms preparation. They should be able to clean and prepare the rooms for a good welcome to the guest. Adaptability, flexibility and hygiene and the ability to adapt to the culture in another country and another language are of vital importance
We expect the following qualities and experiences from you:
• Performs cleaning duties in the guests’ rooms.
• Consistently offers professional, friendly, and engaging service.
• Ensures housekeeping departmental standards are followed.
• Responds timely to guests’ special requests for miscellaneous items like cribs, cots, extra towels, etc.
• Maintains inventory of necessary supplies.
• Reports necessary maintenance items.
• Follows departmental policies and procedures.
• Follows all safety and sanitation policies.
• Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
• Performs additional duties as needed.
• Basic German needed, Good English.
¡Fluent level of English is enough is you are open to work in The Netherlands!
What do you get?
• Employment in one of our 4 *, 4 * Superior or 5 * associated hotels.
• Hotels in Austrian Alps.
• We do not work with hotels in big cities like Vienna, as they do not offer any accommodation.
• After receiving an offer, the applicant must give their opinion on the same day and let me know when they have time for a short telephone interview with the contact person at the hotel (15-20 minutes).
• Type of contract (contract period): seasonal or permanent, depends on the hotel.
• Trial period of 2 to 3 weeks.
• Free accommodation and meals.
• Salary: 1500 euros net
• Net salary (14 salaries per year).
• Our service is free of charge.
• Minimum number of hours in the contract 48 hrs; however, in the winter season working between 48-54 maximum) Working hours 6 days.
• Subsidised Health Insurance: this legal requirement will be organised for you by our partners.
• Help and assistance throughout the process: communication, interviews and information.
• Management of your Social Security number once in Austria.
Important note: You will be responsible for the airfare!