As an Interior Specialist, you will design the interior of luxurious mega yachts according to technical specifications set in the contract. You will report to the Head of Engineering. This position is based in the south of the Netherlands.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Plan and monitor the provision of materials for the interior of yachts.
- Maintain contact with interior suppliers and inform the procurement department about delivery times.
- Set technical specifications for the procurement department.
- Evaluate offers coming from interior suppliers.
- Prepare detailed sketches for the interior of yachts.
- Propose improvements related to production processes and other methodologies.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Interior Specialist able to assess full building processes and who has knowledge in rick management for yacht building processes. Furthermore, the following requirements should be met in order to be successful in this job position:
- Having a BSc degree in Naval Architecture or Yacht Design.
- Having extensive knowledge in interior design aspects.
- Having at least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Being able to work with AutoCAD and other modern design software.
- Having experience in designing complex interiors.
- Speaking English & Dutch fluently.
- Presenting strong communication and organizational skills.
- Willing to work in the south of the Netherlands.
What we offer:
This is not a projected-based position, so the company will invest in you and in your personal & professional development. You will receive special training during the first period of your employment, if needed. The base salary will be set depending on your relevant working experience and level of education. Additionally, you will receive assistance for relocation if needed and guidance for bureaucratic and taxation issues.
Where you will work:
Our client is an international leader in the yachting industry. This relatively new organization puts quality at the top of its list in the field of engineering and delivery. Our client has an engineering department of about 60 employees. The company presents a pleasant working atmosphere.
How to apply:
Are you one of the Interior Specialist that we are looking for? Apply directly for this job by sending your CV and a short motivation letter to (use el botón)
Shipbuilding designer, interior designer, interior engineer, yacht interior, mega yacht interior, interior project manager, interior ships, luxurious interior design, interior management, scheepswbouw tekenaar, yacht building design, new yacht design, mega yacht design, concept design yachts, yacht basic design, R&D yachts, yacht vacancy.