job offer for child psychiatrists in region jönköping, sweden
hace más de 60 días
The public hospital in Eksjö is offering a position for a child psychiatrist. The main clinic is placed in Eksjö
but there are receptions in Tranås, Vetlanda and Nässjö and a child psychiatry clinic in Nässjö. In Eksjö they
also have 2 inpatient wards 15 beds in each one referral and assessment unit and an emergency unit,
open 8-16h every day, 37000 visits/year are conducted whereof 5500 are for child psychiatry 616 hospitalizations with an 15 days average length of stay.
The child psychiatry clinic in Jönköping has 1 outpatient ward with 2 specialized teams, focusing on
psychiatric disabilities and psychiatric disorders 1 overall county inpatient clinic with 4 beds and 1 overall
county eating disorder clinic with day care an emergency reception open daytime. Approximately 10.000
visits and 125 hospitalizations per year are conducted.
In Jönköping the work is done in teams where nurses, attendants and occupational therapists are included.
At the child psychiatry clinic there are 50-55 coworkers: 3-5 psychiatrists, 3 residents, 13 nurses, 10
attendants, 9 psychologists, 4 social officers, 1 occupational therapists, 1 pedagogue and 8 care
The psychiatry clinic in Värnamo has both an adult and a child psychiatry reception. There are 4500 visits
per year for child psychiatry. There are 20 coworkers in child psychiatry: 2 child psychiatrists, 2 residents, 5
psychologists, 3 social officers, 3 nurses and 1 attender.
• Permanent contract after obtaining the C1 level in Swedish and the Swedish licence.
• Salary starting from 31.000 SEK per month. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart.
• Training courses within working hours.
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
• Invitation to study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
• Intensive Swedish course, also for the family.
• Remuneration during the Swedish language course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children under
the age of 18 of 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
• The C1-course will be organised by the region.
• Specialist title in Child Psychiatry.
• Some years of experience as a Child Psychiatrist.
• Availability to complete the Swedish intensive course