In this role you will be responsible for the further professionalization, management and development of the Engineering Department. Your team is focused on the development of complex sheet metal parts, devices and tools for the production process. This team is closely involved in the development of new parts and has an advisory role with the clients regarding the design, manufacturability, durability, etc.
Your daily tasks includes:
• Managing the team of Engineering, consisting of 5 Mechanical Engineers.
• Increase the knowledge of the department through education and training.
• Investigate and implement new production methods.
• Planning and organizing.
• Taking care of the communication with the clients and the production departement.
• Performance and assessment interviews.
• Strengthen the Management Team.
Who we are looking for:
To be successful in this position, we ask the following qualifications:
• BSc or MSc Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering / Aerospace.
• At least 5 years management experience in the manufacturing industry.
• Deep knowledge of modern production technology preferably the production of complex sheet metal parts.
• Experience with high quality production.
• Experience with simulation programs, strength calculations and automation.
• Excellent knowledge of exotic materials.
• Familiar with 3D design software.
• English spoken and written.
What can you expect from us:
• Direct employment with the client.
• Management position in a modern and innovative company.
• Salary between € 60.000, - and € 75.000, - gross a year.
• CLA Metalektro.
• All other facilities needed for your tasks.
How to apply:
Are you the Manager Engineer we can welcome on short term? Apply directly for this job and send your CV and a short motivation to: (use el botón) Send Andrea a LinkedIn request Andrea Vega Martínez and be so informed of new jobs in the technology!
If you have any questions before your application please contact Joost Wenteler at 003106-29578908 feel free to call until 09:30 p.m. or email: (use el botón)
Join our Linkedin groups “Trabajar en Holanda Structural & Naval Engineering” “Maritieme Vacatures Nederland”, “Engineering Vacatures Nederland” and “U-People B.V.” and check the latest jobs in Holland.
The relationship designs and builds various types of Ships.
About U-People BV:
U-People is an experienced Staffing and Recruitment agency of technical professionals on BSc and MSc level. We maintain valuable contacts with leading Naval Engineering and Shipbuilding companies in the Netherlands. For our clients we are continuous looking for Engineering professionals EU Citizen for long term projects or permanent jobs within the shipbuilding industry.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO VISIT OUR NEW AND FRESH WEBSITE! (use el botón)