oil & gas inspectors 10yr + – alberta, canada
0 EUR año
hace más de 60 días
The position is:
Oil & Gas Inspectors 10yr + – They are currently seeking Oil & Gas Inspectors to support their refinery project. Needs: Mechanical Inspectors, Piping & Equipment Inspectors, Instrumentation & Automation Inspectors, Electrical Inspectors, QA/QC Inspectors.
Requirements of the role:
• Prior experience of the oil and gas, refinery, petrochemical construction experience on large to mega project
• Experience in Crude Oil Upgrader • Coordinates and supervise the area to meet all the requirements
• Ensure the efficiency, quality, safety, and performance of construction is upheld and objectives are met
• Bachelors of Science in Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 10 years of related work
• Fluent written and verbal knowledge of English.
Bilingual Spanish-English is a plus.
• 3 years minimum contract
• Located in Forth McMurray, Canada.
Assignments include: Excellent Compensation & Benefits package.
If your experience is according to the clients requirement and it is your decision to participate, please send us your update resume