As a Project Manager Integrated Logistics Support ILS, you are responsible for projects related to services for Naval Ships. You will be managing projects related to spare parts, in warranty or out of warranty, providing services during the whole life cycle of vessels. The usual service packages that have to be delivered normally include technical documentation, maintenance plans for equipment and trainings.
In order to do this, you will monitor the activities of your project team, which will be composed by 4 ILS Engineers and a Team Leader. Additionally, you will be responsible for providing the proper after-sales service packages to clients, taking care of quality and time of material and equipment that has to be provided.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Providing guidance to the service teams during the execution of the service packages.
- Establishing and maintaining proper working processes for the after sales department.
- Ensuring the integration of new internal working processes and other company’s departments.
- Aligning the services offered and with the customer’s needs.
- Monitoring budget, time and quality of the projects managed.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who has a proven track record as a Project Manager for Services and ILS projects. The ideal candidate has experience in the shipbuilding industry and has a solid technical knowledge regarding vessel’s equipment. Strong communication and organizational skills are important for this role. Additionally, the following requirements should be met:
- Having at least a MSc in Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture or similar.
- Having at least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Speaking English fluently.
- Experience in optimizing business processes.
- Counting on proven international working experience.
- Having experience in managing global projects.
What we offer:
This is not a projected-based position, so the company will invest in you and in your personal & professional development. You will be based in the Netherlands and occasionally travel to visit your client or supervise the progress of work, which costs will be covered. You will get assistance in relocating to the Netherlands and we will help you with bureaucratic and tax related issues. The base salary for this position can be up to 80.000€ gross per year.
Where you will work:
Our client is a leading company in the shipbuilding industry. The company’s headquarters is in The Netherlands, but it has shipyards all over the world. They design and build various types of ships, including Naval Ships and they are well-known by their high-quality products. Our client offers an international and professional working environment.
Start the recruitment process:
Are you the Project Manager ILS that we are looking for? If so, please get in contact with me. You can reach me by calling +31 186 626259 or sending me an e-(use el botón), please send your CV and a short motivation letter to my e-mail address. Your details will be treated confidentially.
Shipbuilding Manger, Manager Services department, after sales manager, naval manager, Reliability and maintainability, MTBF, mean time between failures, MTTR, mean time to repair, maintenance manager, maintenance Naval Ships, maintenance military ships, project manager military ships, ILS, Integrated Logistics Support, ISP, initial support proposal, ATM, Maintenance Technical Analysis, PMS, Planned Maintenance System, spare parts, spare parts manager.